Wednesday June 29th.
Nancy's still not well, so she had to be carted off to see the 'Quack' this morning. Verdict, a virus. That's a surprise. I wonder if that's a stock retort when it should be I haven't a clue!!! Hey!
We take ourselves off to Garry Point in Steveston. Fish and Chips for lunch. Nancylee recons it's blowing a gale. She exaggerates a tad, but there's certainly a stiff cool breeze. Not sure who's idea a fish lunch was! It's far more calories than we need. Pa Jo's is surprisingly busy. Lots of kids feeding themselves on Chips. We wonder why. Shouldn't they be in school?
Nancy's still not well, so she had to be carted off to see the 'Quack' this morning. Verdict, a virus. That's a surprise. I wonder if that's a stock retort when it should be I haven't a clue!!! Hey!
We take ourselves off to Garry Point in Steveston. Fish and Chips for lunch. Nancylee recons it's blowing a gale. She exaggerates a tad, but there's certainly a stiff cool breeze. Not sure who's idea a fish lunch was! It's far more calories than we need. Pa Jo's is surprisingly busy. Lots of kids feeding themselves on Chips. We wonder why. Shouldn't they be in school?
After dropping the boys off at the Sky Train station Nancylee and I stop off at iHop for another hi cal fix before heading back for a girls night in!
No comments:
Post a Comment