Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wednesday October 24th at Metrotown

Wednesday a day for shopping
This morning is grey and a bit rainy so when Nancylee arrives we decide to go to Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby. We haven't been there since 1986 and apparently it's doubled in size. Nancy decides to stay home and rest.
It takes about half an hour to get there and we find the perfect parking spot right near the Mall doors.

We get out priorities right and head to the Food Court for some lunch. I know this is the biggest shopping mall in BC but this food court is outrageous. So many choices and so many different types of food. What to eat????? decisions, decisions.

Dave gets sent off on his own and Nancylee and I head off to the nail bar first to get our nails redone. After we shop and shop. Well no. I shop and shop. I find a new handbag and several new winter weight shirts and sweaters. Nancylee can't find anything she likes. After four hours of shopping we haven't done a quarter of the Mall but we're bushed.

Dinner tonight is at No 9 restaurant in Landsdown Center with John, Nancylee, Nancy and Ralph, John's father. The meal is good and afterwards we go for a Gelato at Marios to end the day.

No comments: