If you're reading this Grace....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday. I hope you had a great day.
So what did we do. Usual dash to the shops I needed wrapping paper for Johns whiskey and wedding gifts. Nancylee and I went to the airport to pick up laisha and Jonah. They've flown in from Prince George. Laisha's husband Aaron will drive down in a couple of days. Jonah's a real sweetie four months old and so contented.

Laisha and baby Jonah arrive from Prince George
During the after noon Nancy and I attempt to add the decorative frilly bits to there wedding favor gift which are rather unique. They're jars of Nancy's strawberry jam! Adding the doily to the lid with a ribbon and tag proves fiddly and frustrating. We manage 12 in 2 hours.
The evening arrived and we all go to the wedding shower which is usually only for the 'girls' but John was invited as all the guest are also writers and authors. and also his friends
It was a really good evening. Plenty of food provided by the guests and the hosts Bob and Sally Breen. Plenty of drink and a lovely time was had by everyone.Dave & John contemplating the food
Annie (Johns Mom) Carol, Sally (the host) & Nancy (Nancylee's Mom)


John and Nancylee cut the shower cake.
Oh my god that cake tasted so good
1 comment:
Post a Comment