Nancylee and John have gone off on their honeymoon today. They're driving up to Radium a golf/skiing hot spring spa resort in the Rockies
Nancy's still sick and has finally succumbed to seeing her Doc for antibiotics. We went out for lunch with Margaret and Mrs Chen. We had dim sum again but at a different restaurant. Mrs Chen is about 83 and getting more eccentric and forgetful all the time. She doesn't like eating at home so someone has to take her out for meals all the time and I mean every single day. Sometimes twice a day! her daughters, Nancy, Margaret, Grace and Diana are not so keen so take it in turns to take her out as she cant go alone. She can eat more than any of them but never puts on weight.
I take a walk around the complex this afternoon and pick up some of the maple leaves with glorious colours and back home I decided to do some painting. The leaves of the trees around the city are slowly turning beautiful autumn colours, especially the maples. I love Autumn colours.
No comments:
Post a Comment