Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grey Monday

Just another Monday

Not much to report today, We went off to do grocery shopping at Costco called in at Super Store the went to Richmond Mall for lunch at White Spot.










After lunch we wandered around the Mall for a while while Nancylee dashed around to a few stores. I actually didn't buy anything but we almost bought a laptop from the Sony store . It was an ex display model, reduced , but it didn't have an international guarantee. Dave found a really good deal on a Leatherman set in Costco for a 100bucks.
Back home the weather in Richmond has improved and the sun manages to shine so I do some more on my painting . I think I may have finished it now. I need to leave it a few days to see how I feel about it then. Actually Its changed a bit again since this photo was taken! I'll put it on the Art blog when it's finished.
We actually had dinner at home . Nancylee and John came and had dinner with us before they went out.

No comments: