The venue for wedding photos has had to be changed. Tomorrow we're hoping for the expected storm to be overnight and for the sun to break through mid afternoon tomorrow.
Dave got in from the stag night at 4 am this morning and slept through to 11.30. Apparently they had a good night. I believe John is a little hungover today. nancylee and the other stagettes also had a good night. Having sushi at a friend house, karaoke at a private venue then off to a strip club. They were definitely more adventurous that the Stags!
I got up early and set to baking the chocolate cupcakes about 140 of them. I finished just in time for Nancy to get the lunch.
.jpg)
A new experience for me this afternoon I had gel nails. They were in such bad conditions all broken different lengths I thought 'go for it'. They feel a little strange but I'm getting use to them.
Back home and back to the cakes . Melting the white chocolate and adding the decorations. Then they're ready to go to the venue tomorrow

No comments:
Post a Comment