Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday 5th Oct A Beautiful Sunny Morning

This morning is so bright and sunny with clear blue skies. Its also very chilly. The over night frost has gone. I hope this sunshine lasts. Dave has just gone out with John to take all the drink and other items to the wedding venue.

Nancy appears to be coming down with a sinus infection. I hope we can stop it before it becomes a full blown infection because I know how ill she can get because of her unusual blood disease. It's a good job we're not going to the girls Hen night or Stagette as the call it here.
Johns Stag is also tonight. I think they're going to play basketball before going on drinking. I cant see Dave playing Basketball but I think he knows how to play it. He'll probably just watch.

I've managed to get all the chocolate hearts done and dusted with colour for the cakes. I'll need to get stuck into making and decorating 120 chocolate cupcakes tomorrow morning. I hope I get them done without any problems as I going for a manicure sometime in the afternoon. My nails have been breaking so regularly that I couldn't grow them so I've having gel nail. Whatever they are.

Dave should get his Tux this afternoon. It wasn't ready yesterday.
It must be early evening in UK time It's Chris's birthday tomorrow so -
Happy Birthday Chris
Hope you have a good day.

No comments: