Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tuesday Oct 23rd back to reality

Tuesday morning dawned bright and sunny. The first sun here since last Thursday! We have a lazy morning and I catch up with the washing. Nancylee arrives and we drive off to Granville Island and to the Sand Bar for some lunch. It's warm and pleasant and we wander around all the little craft shops. In the hat shop, Edie's hats, I buy myself a winter hat and gloves trimmed with fur. The shop is stuffed with hat of all sorts.

At Opus the large art store I buy some canvases, paint and brushes. They are really cheap here and such a large selection of everything. I've never seen so many different types and sizes and amount of canvases. Nancylee wants an easel but we decide to go to Lumis another art store to look at them. There we find a really good easel on offer. Getting it in the car was a work of art though. Nancy is not feeling too good so we go home.

No comments: