Saturday, November 17, 2007

Santa comes to Richmond


De Dutch Pannekoek House has been the venue for our lunch today on this dull, dark, rainy Saturday.
It was extremely busy this morning and we had a little wait for a table big enough for us. Margaret and Mrs Chen had collected us and we met Tiffany and Todd at the restaurant. They had just returned from a holiday in Hong Kong and Japan.
After a long leisurely lunch we headed off to Richmond Mall once more. The childrens Santa's grotto has been finished and Santa has arrived today

I go to the House of Knives shop again as I spotted a meat thermometer on sale in their flyer. I'd like to get some more shoes but I'm having the same trouble. No one stocks shoes in my size. There's a shoe shop outside the Mall that sells wide shoes I may try that shop later.
The visable mountains across in North vancouver have been slowly showing more snow. Whistler and Blackcombe have now had enough snow to ski and snowboard. The resorts have opened for sking this weekend. It normally opens around the third week in November. I don't think I'll be attempting to ski though!

No comments: