Dave flew home last night and arrived today after some frustrating delays and horrendous traffic from Heathrow to Peterborough.
This next picture was taken by Nancylee of us at the airport last night supposedly looking sad. Somehow it didn't turnout sad!!! but it gave us a laugh when we saw it! I look as if I'm trying not to laugh.
Today has been a quite restful day. We had a walk down to Seafair this morning to get some groceries then telly and knitting all day.
I've finished all the peices for the little jacket and stitched it together but couldn't concenrate on picking up stitches all round the front to knit the band so I started on a scarf. Nancy bought some wool for scarves from the lovely wool shop in Victoria on Vancouver Island. She started it yesterday and it's nearly finished already
Today has been a quite restful day. We had a walk down to Seafair this morning to get some groceries then telly and knitting all day.
I've finished all the peices for the little jacket and stitched it together but couldn't concenrate on picking up stitches all round the front to knit the band so I started on a scarf. Nancy bought some wool for scarves from the lovely wool shop in Victoria on Vancouver Island. She started it yesterday and it's nearly finished already
No comments:
Post a Comment