OK, Yes, I know Christmas is almost over but there's nothing to say we can't get prepared for the next one! .........and we have to play with yesterday's craft purchases, don't we.
Nancy makes all these Christmas cards and yes they do have cats on somewhere! Well she's going to tell her friends she made them! Nancylee concentrates, making elaborate Thank you cards, Birthday cards and Congratulations cards.
These are mine quite elegant don't you think. Shhhh....... most of the others I made have cats on. I wonder why?Did I say we hadn't had any snow today. The gale force winds of this afternoon have died down and the snows back with vengeance once more. The good news is it's supposed to turn to rain soon. By next weekend we should be having a heatwave!
My computer tells me it's currently snowing in Peterborough. It's about 3am Monday morning there so there's going to be some shocked faces when people get up.
No comments:
Post a Comment