Saturday, January 10, 2009

Early Birthdays

Friday was cold and dry. The snow was still going albeit very slowly. We ventured out for a walk to Seafare, the paths were still quite a mess with icy compacted dirty snow but they had a walkable area all the way. I was glad to get back the duff knee only just held out. There's no place to sit and rest it on a walk like that. At least at the Mall there's seats and coffee shops all over.
Nancylee was home supposedly prepping her new writing class but in fact, as well she was preparing Nancy's birthday gift, a new laptop. We had to make the decision and buy it Thursday as it was the only day we had free to source and buy it. I dont think the poor shop assistant knew what had hit him when we hit the store! We decided to give it to Nancy early so I could help get her use to it before I go home at the end of the month.
Reaction - Where's my computer............... thats not my computer..................................I'll never master this..................................Oooooooooh how do I do this......................Thankyou but I'm really mad with you.


Our reactions- It's there.................................Happy birthday........................Yes it is.........................Yes you will................don't panic it's easy..........................You'll get use to it.................It's much faster, the old one was nearing it's last legs.

No comments: