Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Sunday July 24th 
We've been home from our Calgary trip for 3 days now and it's been warm and sunny. While we were away it was wet and dull. The sun seems to follow us around. How good is that! Anyway we've been having a restful time for the last few days. Catching up on sleep and washing. I've got back into the morning swim routine as well. It took a bit of effort and I missed Friday. Too tired! I'm sitting by the open garden patio door writing this and I can hear children in the Community Center pool having fun. That's how close it is to us. Nancy's having her afternoon nap. I think I may be the next one to nap!!!
Yesterday we went out for a Dim Sum lunch. Northern Dim Sum this time . We haven't had that style food before and it's quite different. Nancylee and John needed to go to Staples to return a 'duff' printer so this restaurant was close by.
No Photos over the last few day either so I thought the strawberries were nice and summery.
We're going to Richmond Night Market tonight and so will be either be eating at the market or going somewhere after. Nancy and 'Himself have iPads now, so want to look at the cover available at the market. They're going to have a lesson on how to use them, hopefully, next week in Richmond center.

No comments: