Friday, December 5, 2008

..............Later................

It's quite a cold grey day. Not as cold as England though. Nancylee comes over at 11am and we head off for our first shopping trip to Costco. Dave wants some of their tee shirts he wears as under shirts or as we call them vests. Next port of call is Gala Seafood restaurant for Dim Sum.


Nancylee grabs my camera to prove I can and do eat Chicken's feet. They're actually quite tasty but all sofe skin, soft gristle and bone.

From Gala we head off for Steveston. The old fishing and salmon canning village on the coast we like. It's not far from were Nancy lives.
Not many tourist here today. Bleek and cold, Dave recons it's going to snow. I don't think it's cold enough for snow yet. Nancy and I head off for the cosy 'Steveston Coffee Company; shop for a steaming creamy hot chocolate to combat the cold while we wait for Nancylee to finish her shopping.
The Marina's full of boats today. Not many have gone out fishing but some have been and are selling their catch at the wharf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Monica, even though I am not very computerliterate, I went on your Blog, and will do so again, I found it so interesting and I remember Nancy very well.Got your Xmascard, thanks,have a wonderful time! (I am still "plastered")
Love, Erika.