Thursday - one week to Christmas.Still a good covering of snow and minus temperatures here in Richmond Vancouver. All of Canada is in the grip of an Arctic air flow More snow predicted for Sunday! I feel a white Christmas coming on. The TV has been advertising trips to Las Vegas for $199 We were joking about going to find some sun and warmth but the TV news has just shown Las Vegas with SNOW and, they have no equipment to deal with it. Maybe we won't bother!
I had a bad night last night and woke up with pain in most of my joints, I went back too bed after some severe medication. Nancylee and Dave went out shopping and came home with different medication and a roll on arthritis rub. Ouch............. I'm not sure which was worse the joint pains or the rub!!! Well the intense dosing of pain relief did some good I feel much better now.
I had a bad night last night and woke up with pain in most of my joints, I went back too bed after some severe medication. Nancylee and Dave went out shopping and came home with different medication and a roll on arthritis rub. Ouch............. I'm not sure which was worse the joint pains or the rub!!! Well the intense dosing of pain relief did some good I feel much better now.

No comments:
Post a Comment